Posted: 24th October 2023
Field Service Engineer
We are Cyclomedica – bringing light into nuclear medicine since 1986. We are paving the way with nuclear medicine and molecular imaging solutions in Australia and around the globe. From innovation and development to clinical practice applications – we are world leaders in functional lung ventilation imaging with our proprietary technology: Technegas®.
Created and manufactured in Australia, our flagship product, Technegas® has revolutionised diagnostic lung imaging and today transforms the lives of millions of patients in 65 countries around the world.
We are currently experiencing an exciting transformation as we move into the US market after recently receiving US Food and Drug Administration approval.
About the role
This role is primarily responsible for the installation, maintenance and service repair of our Technegas® Plus System at customer sites in the United States and ensuring the uptime and continued certification of the Technegas® Plus System, ultimately leading to product reliability and customer satisfaction.
- Customer site installation and training
- Customer site service and maintenance
- Report writing and customer service
- Liaison for customer feedback to sales team and quality
- Mechanical fitting and assembly
- Electronic fitting and assembly
- Control and testing
- ISO13485 controlled environment
Who we’re looking for
We’re looking for candidates with the following:
- Electromechanical background, Biomedical Engineer is preferred but not essential.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the medical device/pharmaceutical industry
- Strong problem solving/troubleshooting skills
- Advanced attention to detail
- Outstanding customer service focus
- Experience with visual quality control
- Well-presented and great rapport with customers
- Experience in ISO13485 or other regulated environment
- A current driver’s license is essential
Why join our team?
- Rare opportunity to join a company that manufactures both drug and medical devices
- Competitive and attractive salary package
- Professional development opportunities
- Be part of an inspired and talented team
- Company culture that values respect, collaboration, innovation and ethics
You will be joining an organisation that embraces diversity & inclusion.
Cyclomedica is committed to providing products, services and solutions that improve clinical outcomes every day. If you feel the same – we invite you to submit your application using the form below!
We look forward to hearing from you.
The Cyclomedica Team