Posted: 24th October 2023
Customer Success Manager
We are Cyclomedica – bringing light into nuclear medicine since 1986. We are paving the way with nuclear medicine and molecular imaging solutions in Australia and around the globe. From innovation and development to clinical practice applications – we are world leaders in functional lung ventilation imaging with our proprietary technology: Technegas®.
Created and manufactured in Australia, our flagship product, Technegas® has revolutionised diagnostic lung imaging and today transforms the lives of millions of patients in 65 countries around the world.
We are currently experiencing an exciting transformation as we move into the US market after recently receiving US Food and Drug Administration approval.
About the role
This role will manage and co-ordinate the conversion of potential customers from contract signing to on-boarding to planning of installation and training leading to customer success within the United States. This position will assist in executing our launch strategy, drive customer engagement and satisfaction.
- Effectively manage the successful onboarding process for our customers
- Build and cultivate strong relationships with customers to drive continued value
- Collaborate and coordinate activities with internal stakeholders to ensure customer needs are met and their experience is optimal
- Increase customer loyalty and ensure alignment by conducting regular touchpoints and strategic business reviews throughout the customer lifecycle
- Help customers navigate best practices and product update details
- Serve as an advocate, championing customer needs and collaborating with internal teams to ensure resolution of challenges
- Help to identify process improvements that enhance operational efficiencies at customer site
Who we’re looking for
We’re looking for candidates with the following:
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience is required
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in account management, sales, marketing or a senior level customer service role, preferably in the medical device or pharmaceutical industry
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Natural ability to build strong relationships
- Excellent team building and collaborative skills
- Passion for customer advocacy through deep understanding and empathy
- Ability to overcome challenges and conflict while maintaining important relationships
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and coordinate activities with internal and external stakeholders
Why join our team?
- Rare opportunity to join a company that manufactures both drug and medical devices
- Competitive and attractive salary package
- Professional development opportunities
- Be part of an inspired and talented team
- A company culture that values respect, collaboration, innovation and ethics
You will be joining an organisation that embraces diversity & inclusion.
Cyclomedica is committed to providing products, services and solutions that improve clinical outcomes every day. If you feel the same – we invite you to submit your application using the form below!
We look forward to hearing from you.
The Cyclomedica Team