Posted: 24th October 2023
Clinical Application Specialist
We are Cyclomedica – bringing light into nuclear medicine since 1986. We are paving the way with nuclear medicine and molecular imaging solutions in Australia and around the globe. From innovation and development to clinical practice applications – we are world leaders in functional lung ventilation imaging with our proprietary technology: Technegas®.
Created and manufactured in Australia, our flagship product, Technegas® has revolutionised diagnostic lung imaging and today transforms the lives of millions of patients in 65 countries around the world.
We are currently experiencing an exciting transformation as we move into the US market after recently receiving US Food and Drug Administration approval.
About the role
This role provides professional technical support, guidance and training to new and existing customers, drive product utilization by managing and implementing appropriate account strategies and play a pivotal role in maximizing customer satisfaction and elevating the efficiency of patient care.
- Provide clinical/technical information, training and support to our customers across the United States in applying the best possible clinical procedures and protocols to achieve optimal usage of the equipment delivered.
- Provide pre and post-sales support to our customers’ sites.
- Troubleshoot, identify, and differentiate between technical and applications related problems.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer needs, preferences, and market trends, to identify opportunities and position our products to drive sales
- Ensure our customers’ experience and satisfaction and their patients’ clinical outcomes are at the core of this role
- Maintain a high level of clinical and technical knowledge
Who we’re looking for
We’re looking for candidates with the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant clinical science
- 2 years’ experience implementing and supporting clinical systems/applications
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with proven experience in building and maintaining customer relationships
- Highly developed communication & organisational skills
- Demonstrated ability to allocate timeframes and meet deadlines
- Proven ability to absorb complex technical information and apply this knowledge in the field
- Current driver’s license
- Ability & willingness to travel within United States
Why join our team?
- Rare opportunity to join a company that manufactures both drug and medical devices
- Competitive and attractive salary package
- Professional development opportunities
- Be part of an inspired and talented team
- A company culture that values respect, collaboration, innovation and ethics
You will be joining an organisation that embraces diversity & inclusion.
Cyclomedica is committed to providing products, services and solutions that improve clinical outcomes every day. If you feel the same – we invite you to submit your application using the form below!
We look forward to hearing from you.
The Cyclomedica Team